I’ll admit it… I trash talked the Arduino platform. I’ll also admit that any comments I made were entirely unfounded. Like other people I know, I equated the Arduino platform’s simplicity with “restrictiveness” and “cheesyness.” I don’t know why, but I kind of viewed it as the “VB” of microcontroller programming (ie: good for n00bs, but really bad otherwise). I used to laugh at people who had their little toolboxes with their cute cut-to-length wires and kits.
- UltraCheap GPS Units
- Adruino HID ProxPoint Plus 6800 w/ Clock/Data RFID Card Read Code
- IR Library & Test Source Code
- Great Global Hackerspace Challenge
- Arduino Video Overlay Update
- Lots of updates
- Back To It With Powerwheels Racing Series
- Taking A Break
- Chameleons Arrive – Quick Review and Demo
- …still waiting.
Browse popular tags