Quite some time ago I ordered a bunch of Wireless Rabbit development kits from Rabbit Semiconductor. These controllers support 802.11 b/g wireless, and I also purchased some RCM5700 modules, which is basically the Ethernet version of the same processor. The dev. kits cost approximately $140 and come with the processor, development interface board for programming and power as well as a prototyping board with all of the required headers, standoffs, cables, software/drivers, etc. Once you own one dev. kit, you can simply purchase individual processors for ~$69 each and swap them out on the programming board. They can be connected using a mini PCI-Express connector broken out to a 50 pin header for access to all ports/pins.
- UltraCheap GPS Units
- Adruino HID ProxPoint Plus 6800 w/ Clock/Data RFID Card Read Code
- IR Library & Test Source Code
- Great Global Hackerspace Challenge
- Arduino Video Overlay Update
- Lots of updates
- Back To It With Powerwheels Racing Series
- Taking A Break
- Chameleons Arrive – Quick Review and Demo
- …still waiting.
Browse popular tags