I have finally gotten around to re-writing some of my old code and re-recording a proper demo of controlling physical objects using thoughts by interfacing an EEG headset with an Arduino. While this technology is interesting and exciting, before anyone sees this as an endorsement for this particular EEG headset, I strongly recommend reading my full review of the device below. Those of you who have no interest in purchasing such a device can simply enjoy the show :D.
- UltraCheap GPS Units
- Adruino HID ProxPoint Plus 6800 w/ Clock/Data RFID Card Read Code
- IR Library & Test Source Code
- Great Global Hackerspace Challenge
- Arduino Video Overlay Update
- Lots of updates
- Back To It With Powerwheels Racing Series
- Taking A Break
- Chameleons Arrive – Quick Review and Demo
- …still waiting.
Browse popular tags