So my SparkFun order came in today. I received some IR LEDs, some IR ICs w/ EEPROM that can record IR signals from any remote, store them and then perform an action when they are detected again (by controlling digital output pins). I also got some Nintendo DS touchscreens and breakout boards for them and a few other little toys.
- UltraCheap GPS Units
- Adruino HID ProxPoint Plus 6800 w/ Clock/Data RFID Card Read Code
- IR Library & Test Source Code
- Great Global Hackerspace Challenge
- Arduino Video Overlay Update
- Lots of updates
- Back To It With Powerwheels Racing Series
- Taking A Break
- Chameleons Arrive – Quick Review and Demo
- …still waiting.
Browse popular tags