Recently Chris Nickerson (@indi303) tweeted a really inexpensive GPS tracking unit from Tiger Direct. The unit was regularly ~$120USD on sale for ~ $15. I immediately ordered 3 of them, but had them shipped elsewhere so it took a while for me to get them. I should also mention that I tried to look them up today, and the product is unavailable on both the US and CAN TigerDirect websites, so I assume it was a clearance sale. Anyways, I took one of the units apart to see what kind of deal I ended up getting. Click through to see the details.
- UltraCheap GPS Units
- Adruino HID ProxPoint Plus 6800 w/ Clock/Data RFID Card Read Code
- IR Library & Test Source Code
- Great Global Hackerspace Challenge
- Arduino Video Overlay Update
- Lots of updates
- Back To It With Powerwheels Racing Series
- Taking A Break
- Chameleons Arrive – Quick Review and Demo
- …still waiting.
Browse popular tags